Monday, June 8, 2020

Elizabeth Craft Designs cuties

Happy Monday everyone ! Here is my weekend production...I decided to make a sampling booklet with all the cute animals, characters and accessories designed by Joset Van De Burgt that I owned...I still have some to make but here's what I have done so far.

All the products used are listed above the pictures.

For most of the parts, I used some Double Sided Adhesive Tape from Elizabeth Craft Designs, as they make it so much easier to assemble the the part. I have to say they are quite addictive and it has a very therapeutic feel to making them, a little bit like doing puzzles or painting by numbers...

I hope you like them as much as I do !


















Thank you for your visit !
Diane

Products used on those samples:




No comments:

Post a Comment