Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Mixed media products samples journal

Being in the process of rearranging my craft room, I decided to make a journal of all the products I have so that I can look up anything real easy when I need to instead of testing everything over and over again.  I find that Elizabeth Craft Designs dies set from the Planner Essentials series are perfect for the job. I'm looking forward to add all my other products...even thinking of making a journal for all my stamps...wouldn't that be great ?



Here's a look of some of my pages:

We first can find my Alchemy Waxes, those are the metallic ones even if they don't really show in those pictures, they are really metallic looking !




Each sample have a black side on the left and a white side on the right to show how each wax reacts depending if we use it on dark or on light colors.





I do have a lot of the Seth Apter Baked Texture Embossing Powder and you can not really tell by looking at the containers what they will do on paper after you heat embossed it. Those sample really come handy when I'm working on a project and looking for the right texture.




I also have a lot of pigmented powders that react with water in some amazing ways and although they often have an image on the bottle of the product, it doesn't do justice to the real thing.
The following are the Infusion Coloured Stains and they have a walnut pigment in each color that kind of gives a vintage look to the colors. It can expand as much as you like and you can stop it by sponging with a paper towel. I find those stains are really amazing and work magic for backgrounds.




Next are the Nuance Coloured Stain and I have to say that the Chartreuse color is just amazing and one of my favorite.


Brusho Stains have been around for ever, I just have a few  also really nice.



I have a large selection of Nuvo products and it fun to have them all lined up in my journal for me to look at ! Here some of those products. I still need to work on my Embellishment Mousse samples and my Drops samples.

First, I have the Glitter Markers and those are really glittery ! They have a kind of metallic look and they are pretty opaque to.



Those are my Aqua Flow Water Brushes and the pigments are so intense! I love working with them and you can water them down as much as you need or you can have they as intense as you want ! I have all the colors on those small cards and they are showcase as they come in there packaging of 3 Water Brushes.


Finally, those are my Nuvo Alcohol Markers. I didn't play yet with those but I do like the colors on the samples. As for the Water Brush, each tag present the 3 colors they come in the packaging.


No comments:

Post a Comment